We’re looking for hands-on Project Managers of all experience levels to join our growing team in Chicago.
Whether implementing a custom-developed web application or leveraging our Pepper® digital marketing platform, you’ll be committed to developing innovative software solutions that serve and delight our clients. Our team members have strong skills in a wide range of areas, and our best Project Managers are skilled technical consultants with strategy and design knowledge to boot.
Best of all, our projects rarely require travel outside of Chicago. You'll spend less time on the road, and more time collaborating with our talented team in the West Loop.
As a Project Manager at Vodori, you’ll be a master of several roles:
- Relationship Manager: With your demonstrated expertise in online marketing and your reputation for providing extraordinary service, our clients will see you as a trusted advisor. As their primary point of contact, you’ll consult on the spot and make their success your number one priority.
- Delivery Specialist: You’ll be responsible for every phase of a project, from creating proposals and authoring statements of work to ensuring smooth execution of concurrent, mission-critical initiatives. And, you’ll ensure your team delivers each phase on time and within budget.
- Expert Communicator: As the liaison between our cross-functional teams and clients, you’ll demonstrate your ability to distill complicated concepts into digestible pieces of information, regardless of your audience’s background. Your knack for transparent communication will endear you to clients and colleagues alike.
- Orchestrator: With your eyes on the budget, scope, and timeline, you’ll anticipate project states and communicate impacts of changing dynamics both internally and externally. You’ll embrace the challenge of creating harmony from a mix of constantly moving pieces in our large-scale projects.
- Innovator: Our internal processes and project methodologies are anything but set in stone, and we’re always challenging each other to find ways to improve them. We’ll look to you to champion new ideas for improving the effectiveness of our solutions and the efficiency of our execution.
Your experience likely encompasses:
- Web development/design or consulting background with a history of increased responsibility in client and project management functions
- Applying empirical evidence and metrics to improve the quality and output of project teams
- Actively leading cross-functional meetings and articulating a point of view on solution requirements
- Subject matter expertise in online marketing
- Large, global corporate, division, product/brand, and intranet website creation
- Developing web-based applications using Scrum or other Agile methods
- Pharmaceutical/medical diagnostics clients
We’re an exceptionally open company. From our office layout to our team structures, collaboration is key, and everyone has a voice. Our professional culture is empowering and supportive, and our social culture is quick-witted and fun. In addition to a vibrant team and a great work environment, we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Company-matched retirement savings
- Pre-tax public transportation benefits
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- Formal career development and growth opportunities
- Casual dress code and comfortable, dog-friendly work environment
- Catered weekly lunches
- Employee driven committees help shape daily office life
- Motorized desks and ergonomic chairs for sitting (or standing) in comfort
- Extra-curriculars: Industry meetups, seasonal parties, weekly trivia, charity events, intramural teams, and more
- Find out what life at Vodori is really like: Check out our blog
Get in touch
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and let us know why you think we’d make a great match. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
- You must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Please inquire by email. No phone calls or drop-in visits please
- We like to hear from our candidates directly. No recruiting, staffing, or placement agencies please
315 N. Racine Ste. 200 Chicago, IL 60607