Vodori is looking to increase our capacity for both manual and automated testing of our client and product-based solutions. Our clients are typically large, global companies. This presents some unique and interesting challenges: multiple languages, localized content, regulatory compliance - all across a variety of industries. We also continue to improve the features of our own software, Pepper. As it grows and evolves, we need to maintain a rigorous regression test suite to maintain its quality. Our technical and project management teams rely on our QA staff to keep our project work on target and to help make sure our solutions are the best they can be.
What we're looking for:
We’re looking for personable and detail-oriented people with a disciplined approach to the following things:
- Creation of test scripts from requirements
- Cross-browser testing of web-based solutions
- Ad hoc testing of mobile solutions
- Design and/or implementation of automated tests that can regression test products and solutions as they change over time
- Communication of issues identified with clear instructions for reproduction and the conditions that lead to them
We are collaborative, independent, passionate, and aspiring. Our professional culture brings together talented developers, designers, strategists, and consultants, all driven to do something better than we did the day before. Our social culture is friendly, supportive, and fun. In addition to a great work environment, we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Company-matched retirement savings
- Pre-tax public transportation benefits
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- Your choice of laptop, workstation setup, and OS
- Formal career development and growth opportunities
- Casual dress code and comfortable, dog-friendly work environment
- Catered weekly lunches and happy hours
- Employee driven committees help shape daily office life
- “Extra-curriculars”: Reading groups, seasonal parties, hack-a-thons, charity events, intramural teams, and more.
Send a message to email@example.com. Include your resume, but most importantly, be sure to include a cover letter telling us what motivates you and why you think we'd be a great match. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
- You must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Please inquire by email. No phone calls or drop-in visits please
- We like to hear from our candidates directly. No recruiting, staffing, or placement agencies please