- Make the world a better, healthier place by simplifying the complex.
- Accomplish things together—with each other and with clients.
- Demonstrate the smarts of a veteran with the energy of a start-up.
- Master every detail, conquer every challenge.
- Balance agility with precision.
- Be flexible, be receptive, be transparent.
- Anticipate hurdles and take the long view.
- Exceed the client’s expectations.
- Be humble; don’t tell them you’re good, show them.
When we started our firm in 2005, we had a clear vision of how we wanted to work in the office and out in the world. The Vodori Manifesto summarizes our motivations and principles, and it serves as a road map for our actions and attitudes. This is what we believe.