With the Pepper Cloud Bundle, you’ll have access to features such as:
- Configurable workflows
- Commenting and annotation tools
- Claims linking
- Audit reports
- FDA submission package
- Central content library
- Content distribution to sales & MSLs
- Global and affiliate content distribution
- Content and process metrics and reports
- User permissioning
- Web page review
Happy Pepper Flow customers worldwide
“It has made me more effective at getting things approved more thoroughly and at a faster pace.”
“The UX is one of the better ones I’ve seen and used–it’s very well done and intuitive.”
“Your responsiveness has been excellent.”
“A piece that may have taken 5 to 7 days to get approved is now approved between 24 and 48 hours.”
Empower teams across your organization to do their best work in less time
Launch your campaigns faster and understand content performance with one connected platform.
Legal & Regulatory
Maintain process compliance with features like claim linkages, e-signature, and FDA submission package. Collaborate earlier during content reviews.
Seamlessly view and share the latest approved content you need to engage key stakeholders.
Medical Teams & MSLs
Perform content reviews and easily access approved medical and scientific content. Restrict content access to only medical teams with user permissions.
Pepper Cloud Implementation FAQs
The implementation process will occur in four stages:
- Kickoff – We’ll cover project objectives, timeline, communication plan, and high-level configuration overview.
- Configuration Definition – We’ll discuss how to best configure Pepper Flow and Pepper Folio to meet your business needs. This may be one or two sessions.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) & Validation – Before launch, you will test to ensure all systems are working as expected.
- Training & Launch – Our standard training includes instructor-led training conducted by Vodori for all end users at each launch. Most often, our customers will choose to launch Pepper Flow, Pepper Flow Digital Review and Pepper Insights first, and then launch Pepper Folio shortly after.
- System owners: The system owner for Pepper Flow, Pepper Flow Digital Review and Pepper Insights should be familiar with the current and desired promotional review process at your company. The system owner for Pepper Folio should be familiar with how best to organize content delivery for the end users of Pepper Folio (typically sales teams, MSLs, distributors, etc.).
- IT & quality specialists: The IT and quality specialists are familiar with your company’s technical systems and software quality processes.
- Review team representatives: This team of 2-6 people should represent the various groups who participate in the content review process.
- System users: Our standard training includes instructor-led training conducted by Vodori for all end users of each product.
- Your time investment will vary by week.
- On average, the system owners and review team representatives will need 3 hours per week.
- End users should plan to attend a 30-90 minute training session based on their role before launch.
Trusted by life science companies worldwide
- Must be a new customer of Vodori to qualify for this introductory offer
- Must sign contracts by 31 December 2021, on which date this offer expires
- This pricing discount is subject to change without notice
- Current customers: contact your customer success manager for more information on the bundle offer