Save 30% on Pepper Cloud. Learn more →
Pepper Cloud Pricing Packages
Pepper Cloud follows a subscription model with per-user pricing and a one-time implementation fee, which includes system configuration and onboarding training for your users. Pricing depends on the number of users, amount of storage, and the products and add-ons you need. Our most popular packages are listed below. Please contact us to receive a personalized pricing proposal.
Included in all packages:
- 1 production environment
- 1 sandbox environment
- Quarterly validated system upgrades
- Ongoing platform maintenance
- Unlimited premium 24/7 live chat & email support
- Unlimited configuration changes
- Regular enhancements and new features prioritized by our customers
- Industry-specific infrastructure and cloud-based platform with best in class security, performance, and compliance
- Over 100 self-service help articles & videos
- Live, on-demand training for groups of 5+ users
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager that:
- Oversees your implementation & 30 day post-launch hypercare period
- Coordinates quarterly system upgrades and configuration changes
- Provides continuity and best practices consulting to maximize the value of Pepper Cloud
Add incremental content storage, priced per GB
Add on environments beyond the included production and sandbox
Migrate your files to Pepper Flow with a one-time import
Monitor the data that matters most to your organization
Reduce internal IT burden with custom validation deliverables
Do I need to purchase multiple products or licenses to review scientific, medical, and promotional content?
No, Pepper Cloud is configured to ensure strict separation of content and includes unique access permissions. This provides the flexibility to purchase one product and configure it for multiple use cases, such as scientific, medical, and promotional review.
Adding user licenses is easy. Simply contact your Customer Success Manager and we take care of the rest.
Each release is accompanied by a release deliverable package evidencing our procedures. Customers may leverage or reference this documentation in satisfying their own company requirements, often dramatically reducing their validation procedures. Learn more about Pepper Cloud validation.
Software should be easy to buy. We don’t believe in complicated pricing models or hidden fees within our contracts. Premium support is included with every subscription so you know exactly what you’re getting when you purchase any of our Pepper Cloud packages.