The way we work
When you purchase Pepper Flow, we ensure that every step of the process—from initial conversations through ongoing support—is fast, thoughtful, and seamless. We work hard to reduce any burden on our customers so you can focus on what matters most: getting information to market faster.
Implementations right-sized for your business
We recognize that there’s no one-size-fits-all solution, so we offer three plans based on your business size, SOPs, and commercialization status.
< 15 users Light configuration 1-4 week implementation*
Ideal for those who are adopting a new process or beginning to commercialize, our out-of-the-box solution comes pre-configured with a simple, standard SOP to get you up and running quickly. Begin routing materials in Pepper Flow in at little as 1 week, with minimal end-user training.
10-500 users Tailored configuration4-6 week implementation*
For those who have an established SOP, we work with you to identify the best configuration for your unique business needs. Vodori handles all configuration activities, drastically reducing the implementation burden on your team while ensuring the system is tailored specifically to your organization.
500+ users Complex configurationImplementation time varies
Have thousands of users with separate global and local workflow needs? No problem. Pepper Flow scales to meet your more complex workflow processes and enterprise-size demands. We understand the challenges you face and work with stakeholders across the globe to ensure key business requirements are met, then configure the system to meet those requirements.
*Implementation times are an estimate and can vary due to customer availability, data migrations, and integrations.
The Vodori difference
- In-house implementation: By working directly with implementation specialists from Vodori—never an outside consultancy—you benefit from the expertise and deep product knowledge to configure Pepper Flow in a way that best meets your business needs. Our team provides best practice recommendations tailored to your organization to ensure you’re getting the most out of the software. Bonus: by working hand-in-hand with our team, you also have the unique opportunity to suggest and drive future product features and enhancements.
- Pre-validated solution: Pepper Flow comes pre-validated, reducing the validation burden on your internal teams and saving you the trouble of validating through an expensive third-party provider.
- Data migrations available: No matter your company size, we can work with you to migrate all data and materials from your existing system to Pepper Flow, decreasing onramp time and eliminating the need for your team to handle any arduous migration tasks.
- Adoption guarantee included: We guarantee the highest level of customer satisfaction and easy system adoption by users–always. If you are not satisfied with Pepper Flow, we want to know. We are committed to developing products that make your life easier.
For a successful launch, you should have the following people involved during implementation:
- System owner: This person should be familiar with the current and desired promotional review process at the company. They provide useful guidance based on their knowledge of your company SOPs, review process, review team, and current systems in use.
- IT specialist: The IT specialist is familiar with the technical systems in place at your company and can provide guidance on how to best integrate Pepper Flow with the company’s other systems.
- MLR team representatives: This team of 2-6 people should represent the various groups who participate in the review process. They will assist with configuration definition and will complete user acceptance testing of Pepper Flow to ensure the system and configuration work as expected.
- System users: We recommend all Pepper Flow users attend a 1.5 hour training session at the conclusion of implementation to get the most out of Pepper Flow.
Your time investment will vary by week. On average, the system owner and MLR team representatives will need 3 hours per week.
Though Vodori handles most of the implementation work, there are a few activities required from your team. Primary activities include:
- Configuration definition: During this working session, we’ll define system requirements such as document types, workflows, and reviewer groups. This will give our team the information we need to configure Pepper Flow for your company.
- Validation: Pepper Flow is a pre-validated solution. However, some companies also complete their own validation procedures to meet their requirements.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT): Using our UAT scripts, your team will log in to a sandbox environment to test Pepper Flow and ensure everything is working as expected.
- Change management communications: The system owner will provide communications to the users of Pepper Flow that explain how the process will change.
- Training: Every Pepper Flow user should attend a training session to learn how to use the system.