Implementations are done in-house
By working directly with our team of specialists—never an outside consultancy—you benefit from the expertise and deep product knowledge required to configure our products in a way that best meets your business needs and ensures you’re getting the most out of the software. Our process incorporates best practices including:
roles and responsibilities definition, and
effective risk mitigation strategies.
An overview of our software implementation process
Streamline how marketing, medical, legal, and regulatory professionals work together with modern MLR review software.
“The Vodori team approached our implementation project with an open mind, enthusiasm and deep desire to exceed our expectations. Their attention to detail at every stage of the project added tons of value. If I were to offer advice to another enterprise organization planning to adopt Vodori’s Pepper Flow, I would certainly and strongly recommend a YES, with a five star rating!”Read Reviews
Software implementation FAQs
How long will implementation take?
- On average, Pepper Cloud implementations take between 4-6 weeks per product, depending on your organization’s needs and availability.
- If you’d like to migrate content from another system or add an integration to an existing system, the implementation time will be longer.
- Contact us to learn more about what your implementation process could look like.
How much of my time is required?
- Your time investment will vary by week.
- On average, the system owner and review team representatives will need 3 hours per week.
- End users should plan to attend a 30-90 minute training session based on their role before launch.
Who needs to be involved?
- System owners: The system owner for Pepper Flow should be familiar with the current and desired promotional review process at your company. They provide useful guidance based on their knowledge of your company SOPs, review process, review team, and current systems in use. The system owner for Pepper Folio should be familiar with how best to organize content delivery for the end users of Pepper Folio (typically sales teams, MSLs, distributors, etc.). They also provide user access guidance.
- IT & quality specialists: The IT and quality specialists are familiar with the technical systems and software quality processes at your company to ensure you are prepared for launch technically, supporting activities like SSO implementation and software validation.
- Review team representatives: This team of 2-6 people should represent the various groups who participate in the review process (e.g., marketing, medical, legal, regulatory (MLR), promotional review committee (PRC)). They will assist with configuration definition and will complete user acceptance testing of Pepper Cloud products to ensure the configurations are set up as expected.
- System users: Our standard training includes instructor-led training conducted by Vodori for all end users of each product.